Bangladesh National University NU Honours 4th Year Routine 2020 has been published. Today the Honours Fourth Year Exam Routine is published. The Honours final Year Revised Routine will be applicable for BA, BBA, BSS, and BSc Honours. The Honours Final Year New Routine will be applicable for regular, irregular, and Grade/CGPA improvement candidates.
Honours Final Year Routine 2020
The Honours Fourth Year Examination will start from 29th February 2020. The Exam will end on April 4. The test will start at 1:30 pm every day. The duration of the examination will be mentioned in the question paper.
The practical test will start after the theoretical test is completed. The schedule of practical and oral examinations will be informed in due time. Candidates will know the date and time of practical and oral examination by contacting their respective colleges.
University authorities may change or cancel the examination schedule without giving any reason.
UPDATE: National University Honours 4th Year exams have been postponed due to the Corona situation in Bangladesh. If the situation is normal, a newly revised schedule will be published.
Honors 4th Year Routine Download
The National University Honours 4th Year Exam Routine 2019 can be downloaded from the university official website. The revised routine can be downloaded as a PDF from the website. Only Postponed Examinations will be taken newly.
Honours 4th Year Exam Form Fill-up Notice
The National University Honours 4th Year Form Fill-up Notice has already been published. The deadline for filling out the form has already expired as per the notice issued. According to the notice, online form filling starts on —- and ends on —. This form can be filled for regular, irregular, and grade improvement candidates.
How to fill Honours Final Year Form?
Honours Final Year Forms can be filled through the website http://nubd.info/honours/. Follow the steps below to fill out the form.
- Select “Apply to Online Form Fill-up (for Students)” from the Honors 4th Year option.
- Enter your registration number and click on the Next button.
- Enter your mobile number after viewing your details.
- If you have optional subjects, select the appropriate ones.
- Select the required subjects if you are a Grade Improvement candidate.
- Click the submit button and download the PDF.
- Print the online form, attach your photo, sign this form, and submit to the college with the required fee.