Mercantile Bank Scholarship Notice 2020 has been published. As part of social responsibility, this year, the activities of the “Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship 2020” is being launched nationwide.
Who can apply:
- Students who have passed the JSC and equivalent examination 2019
- Students who have passed the SSC and equivalent examination 2019
- Students who have passed the HSC and equivalent examination 2019
Duration: The tenure of the scholarship is 1 year (one time payable)
Level and amount of scholarship:
- JSC / Equivalent – Monthly paid scholarship amount is Tk. 1000 and total Tk. 12000
- SSC / Equivalent – Monthly paid scholarship amount is Tk 1250 and a total Tk. 15000
- HSC / Equivalent – Monthly paid scholarship amount is Tk. 1750 and total Tk. 21000
- The annual income of the applicant/student’s family should be below Tk 70,000.
- Applicant / Student Result (JSC / SSC / HSC and equivalent) minimum GPA should be 4.50.
- If the student(s) received any scholarship from other sources, it not be considered and if the information related to it is concealed then the application form will be considered null.
- In the case of handicapped applicants, the conditions mentioned are relaxed. However, their certificates must be attached to the application form.
Mercantile Bank Scholarship Application Form
The scholarship application form can be found at any branch of Mercantile Bank Limited or on the bank’s website www.mblbd.com.
Date and place of submission of scholarship application:
The Application can be submitted to any branch manager of the nearest Mercantile Bank Limited, or to the head office of Mercantile Bank Limited, Sustainable Finance Unit, 61 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000 by fillup with the required information and required papers within 29 February 2020.
Mercantile Bank Scholarship Result 2020:
The Mercantile Bank scholarship Result will be published after scrutinizing all applications received. The results will be published on the bank’s website. Only eligible candidates will be selected for the scholarship for JSC, SSC and HSC and Equivalent Level.