United Commercial Bank Limited, a leading first generation private sector commercial bank has come a long way in terms of its business processes and people philosophy. Now with a business network of 168 branches across the country, it is looking for smart, young, energetic, competent, courageous, self-motivated and hardworking fresh graduates as “Probationary Officer” to meet the rising desires of its development platform.
Probationary Officers on recruitment will pass through structured coaching, training and professional development process so that their full potential is realized. UCB carefully manages a learning environment, career development strategy, smooth progression of its talents by offering an excellent organizational culture along with competitive compensation packages in a way which always match employees' expectations.
- Academic qualifications: Applicants should have 4 years’ graduations or have appeared at the final exam in Finance/ Marketing/ Accounting/ Management/ Banking/ MIS/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Health Economics/ English/ IR Law/ Engineering (EEE, Civil, Mechanical, Computer Science, IT) from UGC approved reputed University with at least CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or First Class; Candidates should have minimum GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC and HSC or minimum "5B" in "O” level and "2B” in "A" level which needs to be mentioned separately
- Strong computer skill
- Proficiency in Bengali and English
- Age not over 30 years as on January 18, 2017
- Willing to work anywhere in the country
- Applicant must be a Bangladeshi citizen
- During probationary period, monthly consolidated compensation will be Tk.41,900/-
- After successful completion of probation period, initial salary package will be Tk.52,000/- along with all other admissible benefits as per policy of the Bank.
- Candidates selected for appointment as Probationary Officers will be required to execute a Bond on non-judicial stamp for serving UCB for a minimum period of 03 years from the date of joining.
- The selection process will be purely based on merit basis
- Candidates will have to sit for a competitive written test
- Successful candidates will be called for interview
- Selected Probationary Officers wilL remain on probation for a period of 1 (one) year. On satisfactory completion of probationary period, Probationary Officers will be confirmed as Senior Officers in the regular scale of the Bank.
- If you think, you are ready to take on challenges and fulfil job requirements, please apply through www.bdjobs.com/ucb/po with an attachment of a recent passport size colour photograph and certificate/ transcript/ appeared certificate of Graduation by January 18,2017.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection process. An applicant, who will apply with appeared certificates, will have to submit provisional/ main certificates at the time of joining, if finally selected; otherwise appointment will be cancelled.
- United Commercial Bank Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any application without any reason whatsoever.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination.
- Any kind of persuasion/ canvassing at any stage of selection process shall result in disqualification.