Job Title: Probationary Officer
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL), a leading Islamic Shariah based Bank, as a part of its growth and concurrent consolidation program, with a highly dynamic professional management team, is looking for self-motivated, aspiring and committed potential individuals who are willing to start career in bank as Probationary Officer.
Qualifications and other competencies:
- Masters in Bank Management (MBM) from Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management (BIBM) or MBA from any recognized University or Masters in Economics/English/International Relations/Public Administration/ Accounting/Marketing/Finance & Banking/Management/MIS/Statistics/Mathematics/Law/Development Studies with minimum 2nd Class/CGPA 2.25.
- All candidates must have minimum total academic grade points 10 including at least two 1st Division/1 st Class/CGPA 3.00.((i) 1st Division/Class, CGPA 3.00 & above in any exams = 3 points, (ii) 2nd Division/Class, CGPA 2.25 to 2.99 in Graduation & Post Graduation level and 2.00 to 2.99 in SSC & HSC exam = 2 points].
- Candidates having 3rd Division/3rd Class/CGPA below 2.25 in Graduation & Post Graduation level and below 2.00 in SSC & HSC exam are not eligible to apply.
- Age not over 30 years as on 31.01.2017.
- Computer knowledge in MS-Word & Excel is a must.
- Candidates having foreign degree must submit equivalency certificate at the time of application.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test.
- Selected candidates should have the mentality to work in any part of Bangladesh.
- Non-fulfillment of the criteria/any type of persuasion during the recruitment process shall disqualify the candidature.
Probationary Officers will have to undergo 01 (one) year probation period. Consolidated pay of Tk. 40,000/- will be paid to them per month during the probation period. On successful completion of 01 (one) year probation period, they will be confirmed as “Senior Officer” in the existing scale of pay with other admissible benefits.
Selected candidate shall have to give undertaking that he/she will serve the Bank for at least 05 (five) years.
Intending candidates are requested to visit www.siblbd.com in order to apply on-line by furnishing their resume with a recent scanned passport size photograph (maximum 30Kb) using the on-line application form. After submitting all the necessary details the candidate must take a printout of the Submission Confirmation Page. The Submission Confirmation Page must be sent alongwith a photocopy of their latest academic certificate addressed to the Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, SIBL, Corporate Office, City Center, 90/1 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 latest by 09.02.2017 positively.