Job Title: Reservation and Ticketing Agent
Job Location : Dhaka
- Promote Singapore Airlines (SIA) and its Krisflyer frequent flyer program
- Work closely with SIA’s travel agencies to improve sales, confirm waitlisted passengers and resolve reservation or ticketing problems
- Support travel agencies, corporate travelers and VIPs by providing outstanding service support.
- Assist head of department in sales administration and sales reporting.
- Achieving the sales target set by the management
- Receive calls from travel agencies and assist them in their reservation and ticketing queries
- Receive calls from passengers and assist in their purchasing or redemption of tickets
- Flight control and preparation on day of departure
- Handle and provide outstanding customer service to walk-in customers at the Singapore Airlines Ticket Counter
- Friendly and pleasant personality
- Able to work shift duties.
- Willing to take challenge and work in a team.
- A good university degree preferably in Business, Economics or Accounting.
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- Familiar with Basic computer operation and MS Office Package.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in AMADEUS System, travel or hospitality industry.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary and package will be offered to the successful candidate(s) including opportunities to attend training in Singapore.
- Annual free ticket after 1 year of service.
- Flexible, friendly and good work environment.
Only online applications through bdjobs.com will be accepted. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidature. We are equal opportunity employers committed to workforce diversity and fair employment practices.Only short-listed candidates shall be invited for interview and tests.
Application Deadline : 25 September, 2016