Military Institute of Science and Technology MIST Admission Circular
Military Institute of Science and Technology MIST has been Published the Admission Circular for the Session of 2016-2017. If you are Searching here for MIST Admission Circular, Admission Test Eligibility, MIST Admission Form Fill up Instruction, Admission Test Marks Distribution, Admission Test Admit Card Download, Admission Test Seat Plan or Admission Test Result you are Most Welcome. Please Read this Article Carefully to know all about your query. Military Institute of Science and Technology Bangladesh Admission Circular Particulars and Details Circular are given below.
MIST Admission Highlights:
|Online Application Submission begins:||Tuesday, 20 September 2016|
|Application Deadline||Wednesday, 19 October 2016|
|Admission Test (Unit A)||Saturday, 1000 - 1300 hours on 12 November 2016|
|Admission Test (Unit B and (A+B)) :||Saturday, 1000 -1300 hours and 1530-1630 hours on 12 November 2016|
|Admission Form Fee||For Unit A - Tk 800.00 and Unit B and (A+B) - Tk 1100.00|
MIST Admission Test Eligibility
Qualification to Apply:
- SSC and HSC Examination (or Equivalent): The applicant must have passed SSC/equivalent examination in Science Group obtaining GPA 4.00 (without fourth subject) in the scale of 5.0 and in HSC/equivalent examination the applicant must obtain minimum total grade point 17 in four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English) having minimum 'A' grade in Mathematics, Physics, and
- GCE ("0" and 'A' Levels or Equivalent): The applicant must have qualified in minimum five subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English Language with minimum 'B' in average in GCE *0' Level and in 'A' level he/she must have obtained minimum 'B' in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- HSC Passing Year: Applicant must have passed HSC/ Equivalent in 2016.
Eligibility for Written Admission Test
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of total GPA of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and one-third GPA of English earned in HSC/equivalent examination. Approximately 6500 (Six thousand and Five hundred) short listed candidates will be allowed to appear at the admission test.
- All eligible candidates with GCE 'A' Levels (or equivalent) background and all eligible candidates against reserved seats (Children of Military Personnel and Tribal Citizen and Children/Dependent of Freedom Fighter) will be allowed to appear at the written admission test.
- Short list of eligible candidates will be published on 04 November 2016 in the MIST website (www.mist.ac.bd).
MIST Apply Instruction
Application Form Submission: Application is to be submitted online through MIST website www.mist.ac.bd by paying Tk 800 (Eight Hundred) for only UNIT A and Tk 1100 (One Thousand One Hundred) for UNIT B and UNIT (A+B) though TeleTalk Prepaid mobile phone.
MIST Details Admission Circular
Download MIST Admission Circular for Details Information of MIST. Please Click here to Download MIST Admission Notice 2016