The Head of Retail Banking role in BRAC Bank Limited offers an excellent opportunity to leverage, challenge and excel your experience and skills in a multi-faced and enabling environment. Positioned with a comprehensive range of diverse products, with one of the most seasoned and diverse team of 1900+ Retail Banking employees, an extensive network of 175 branches, over 500 ATMs, 448 SME Unit offices and 1800 Remittance delivery points, BRAC Bank offers a unique and unmatched capability to establish the best Retail Banking Services in Bangladesh.
The role will report to the CEO & Managing Director of the Bank and will be part of our Management team.
SOME OF THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS WOULD BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Plan, organize, direct and control Retail activities & resources in order to meet objectives
- Assess market conditions, define, recommend, implement and monitor retail strategy in order to gain and sustain the bank's competitive edge and results
- Contribute to the destination model for Retail Business
- Assess, analyze, define, recommend, Implement and follow up market intelligence and marketing plans in order to meet Retail strategic objectives
- Collaborate closely with external and internal stakeholders
- Be accountable for the Retail Banking Business P&L
- Minimum graduation degree in business or related field
- Any professional qualification as appropriate to market
- Minimum 20 years of experience with proven traits of winning market penetration, product segmentation, transformation into operational excellence and improvement of service quality
- Candidates with non-banking/ retail marketing (e.g. FMCG) background are also welcome to apply
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
If you are interested to pursue this opportunity, please send your R6sum6 addressing Head of Human Resources of BRAC Bank Limited to our office at Anik Tower, Level 9. 220/B Tejgaon l/A. Tejgaon Link Road. Dhaka-1208 with the position applied for clearly mentioned in the subject line.
Please note that BRAC Bank offers equal employment opportunity. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: September 30,2016