Islamic University of Technology IUT Admission Circular
should reach the University on or before 20 September, 2016 from candidates of Member States other than host country. For candidates from host country, the deadline for submission of applications will be announced later in the website and local newspapers.
|Application starting date||25 Aug 2016|
|Application closing date||02 Oct 2016|
|Display of grades of all applicants||05 Oct 2016(5:00 pm)|
|Verification of grades*||06-07 Oct 2016|
|Publication of List of Candidates Eligible for Admission Test||11 Oct 2016(5:00 pm)|
|Photo Upload and Admit Card Generation||14-17 Nov 2016|
|Admission Test||23 Nov 2016|
10:00 - 12:00
|Publication of Merit List||24 Nov 2016 (8:00 PM)|
|Submission of department chaoice|
(candidates failing to provide department choice will be eliminated from admission process)
|26-27 Nov 2016|
|(i) Publication of final list of candidates in order of merit|
(ii) Announcement of list of candidates for admission: 1st Call
|28 Nov 2016 (8:00 PM)|
|Admission from 1st Call||29 Nov - 8 Dec 2016|
|Announcement of list of candidates for admission: 2nd call|
(remaining seats after admission from 1st call)
|09 Dec 2016 (8:00 PM)|
|Admission from 2nd Call||12-15 Dec 2016|
|Invitation for expressing wish for admission - online (1st Wish)|
(Candidates not admitted in 1st and 2nd call may also express their wish)
|17-19 Dec 2016|
|(i) Publication of the 1st wish list (in order of merit)|
(ii) Announcement of candidates for admission from 1st wish list
|20 Dec 2016|
|Admission from 1st wish list||21-29 Dec 2016|
|Invitation for expressing wish for admission - online (2nd Wish)|
(Candidates not admitted in 1st and 2nd call and from 1st wish list may also express their wish)
|30 Dec 2016 - 1st January 2017|
|(i) Publication of the 2nd wish list (in order of merit)|
(ii) Announcement of candidates for admission from 2nd wish list
|02 Jan 2017 (8:00 PM)|
|Admission from 2nd wish list||03-09 Jan 2017|
|Open Call / admission (if necessary)||10-16 Dec 2017|
|Class Start||09 Jan 2017|
|Any decisions regarding Admission taken by the Admission Committee of IUT are final|
How to Apply
Prospective undergraduate students from all the OIC member states with an exception of the host country Bangladesh, can apply following standard procedures (filling up an application form) through the nominating authorities officially appointed by the respective countries.
It is to be noted that candidates may also apply directly through IUT web portals (www.iutoic-dhaka.edu/admission), however, preference will be given to the nominated candidates.
For Host Country (Bangladesh) B.Sc in Engineering Applicants
- Education Boards of Bangladesh: Candidates must apply through Teletalk SMS service from 25 August 2016 to 02 October 2016.
- O-Level and A-Level: Candidates must apply through iut website from 25 August 2016 to 02 October 2016. Then pay the application fee through TeleTalk SMS within 02 October 2016.
- Instructions about how to apply through TeleTalk SMS will be available here on 25 August at 11 AM.
- Application fee: 1000 BDT (including taletalk service charge)
For Host Country (Bangladesh TVE Programmes
- Forms are available in IUT website. Click here to dowload.
- Deposit application fee of Tk 1000 to IUT Outsources Account No. 4018-772450-430 at any branch of AB Bank
- Apply directly to Registrar, IUT , by 02 Oct 2016