Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited ScholarshipDutch-Bangla Bank Limited has been Published Scholarship Notice for HSC or Equivalent Passed Students. Students Who Passed HSC or Equivalent Examination in the Year of 2016 they Can Apply for DBBL Scholarship. Dutch Bangla Scholarship Particulars are given below.
Eligibility for Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship
- Academic level: H.5.C. or equivalent examination
- Minimum CGPA (without 4th subject) for College/ institutions situated in city corporation areas is 4.80 for all groups.
- Minimum CGPA (without 4th Subject) for College/ institutions situated outside city corporation/in rural areas is 4.50 for all groups.
Amount and duration of scholarship
- Academic level: Bachelor
- Scholarship period: 3-5 Years (Renewable)
- Monthly Scholarship (Taka): 2,500/-
- Annual grant (Taka): 5000/- for For reading materials and 1000/- for For clothing
- Application opening : August 21, 2016
- Application closing: November 21, 2016
- Publication of preliminary selection list through website : November 30, 2016
- Primarily selected applicants shall print out ‘primary selection letter’ & ‘given instruction’ from the above mentioned DBBL website & submit the original copy of all documents for verification to any of DBBL branches/Mobile Banking offices : December 1 to December 31, 2016
You Can View the Details Circular from below
Other criteria of the scholarship:
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank’s scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed H.S.C./equivalent examination from the institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed H.S.C./equivalent examination in 2016, are requested to apply through online at: www.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following:
- scanned recent passport size color photograph of student
- scanned passport size color photographs of student’s father and mother
- scanned marksheet of S.S.C./equivalent examination
- scanned marksheet and testimonial of H.S.C./equivalent examination
- No direct application will be accepted.
- The students finally selected for DBBL scholarship should get him/herself admitted at bachelor level within the current academic session in a public university/college before availing scholarship money.
- Publication of final result: To be notified later through newspaper and website